Call for Satellite Symposia
Special Call for Satellite to EBBS2013
Following the success of Satellites at the previous meetings, EBBS is opening a call for a 1-day Satellite to the 2013 EBBS meeting in Munich. The Satellite will take place in the morning of September 6th, 2013, and should be finished by 2 pm to allow all participants to attend the opening ceremony of the EBBS meeting. The topic of the Satellite should be in line with the general interests of the EBBS and should support the main conference.
The Satellite will take place at the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstrasse 2-10, which is 4 subway stations away from the main conference location. The EBBS will provide in cooperation with MPI of Psychiatry the lecture hall for 160 people free of charge. Registration to the Satellite event should be free of charge for people which have registered for the EBBS meeting.
The proposal should include the following information:
- Name(s) of the organizer(s)
- Name and address of the contact person
- Telephone of the contact person
- E-mail address of the contact person
- Title of the satellite event
- Short description, topic and purpose (500 words)
- Confirmation of date
- Programme schedule with confirmed speakers, speaker affiliations, titles of presentation and time table. Please, provide confirmation of speakers acceptance.
- Website address
- Detailed budget, and plan for additional sponsorship
Deadline for submission of applications: October 1st, 2012.